CEO, Founder @ Factorize, Julien has been a full-stack engineer for the past 8 years working on front-end, back-end, cloud and mobile implementations for small to enterprise-grade projects. Working daily with JS and its different environments, he has helped teams optimize their use of the JS/TS capabilities, and helped adopt the right technologies for the right purpose.
11/27/2021, 12:50 - 13:20
Spoken language: en
Slide language: en
- Introduction to the concept of asynchronous vs synchronous.
- Introduction to myself, and how I use JS in my everyday work.
- Why the need for asynchronous behaviour
- When to not use asynchronous JS
- Understanding Promises, and how to use them correctly.
- Use cases